Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: What does the AG hospital do in a wellness visit?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Starearedkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2005
    Posts
    617
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The reason why I am asking is my friend is giving me her old Samantha. And depending on the condition I was considering giving to the hospital for a wellness visit.

    Is it worth the money?

    Do you still get the adorable hospital gown with it?

    -Jordyn

  2. #2
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    You get the gown, balloon, and certificate of good health. I think all they do is clean the doll, brush her hair, and that's about it. They may do more than that but I'm not sure.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •